• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS BOWL SHOW

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I heard PVAS sometimes provides bowls, how big are they?
Thank you, Frank! Very valuable information! I will try to go if my mom says it's okay!

Dan, I will be entering my eel, mollies, some African cichlids, ancistrus and other Plecos, and my Ginga Rubra Guppies IF they mature by then and have some color.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

nice!
I think I'll also bring some plecos and maybe some guppies

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
THE BOWL SHOW room opens at 12:30, the meeting is suppose to start at 1PM but at the BOWL SHOW we are fairly informal and basically wait until everyone has their fish and invertebrates registered and their bowls on the proper table. While we are waiting for this to be complete, the food is available and the auction items can be inspected and you can select your choice to vote for PEOPLE'S CHOICE award.

You cannot get into the building before 12:30.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
PVAS will have available for use at the BOWL SHOW a fair number of small plastic tanks we use at the big shows.
The available sizes are 0.5 gallon, 1.5 gallon, 2.5 gallon tanks and are available to those who need them on a first come first served basis. Bring your own water or use that from the site with declor. You must return the tank at the end of the BOWL SHOW clean and dried. Please bring a towel cloth or paper to dry the container when you return it.
I believe there are about 15 of each size available.

A bowl or plastic tank is a great way to transport your fish with a piece of plastic food wrap to cover the top and held on by a rubber band. That is how and why most people bring their fish to the BOWL SHOW in their own bowl or small tank.