• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Sponsors

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I am really stoked to announce that club sponsor Your Fish Stuff will be joining us as a weekend vendor! We missed them last year and I really glad they are able to join us this year. Bill and Yvonne are super folks and have been really good supporters of the club and of the hobby.

Check out their website at http://www.yourfishstuff.com/.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Awesome news! They had better bring a bunch of food to sell...

Matt

I am really stoked to announce that club sponsor Your Fish Stuff will be joining us as a weekend vendor! We missed them last year and I really glad they are able to join us this year. Bill and Yvonne are super folks and have been really good supporters of the club and of the hobby.

Check out their website at http://www.yourfishstuff.com/.

Becca

Members
Last year we got some nice contributions from Peabody's Paradise (now called Easy Planted) - has anyone reached out to them yet? I remember they sent the most adorable containers of root-tabs and "medicine cabinet" packages with a wide variety of medicated foods.

lkelly

Members
You guys should give Rama a call down at Skoolz of Fish and see if he'd like to donate anything.

Because I'd feel bad if he were the only decent fish vendor nationwide that ISN'T sponsoring this event.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Lane:

If you have is contact info, or know him personally, please reach out to him. If you aren't comfortable, pass his info on to me and I can do it.

Jon

Jon

jonclark96

Past CCA President
A few more sponsors to add:

House of Tropicals - will be donating items for the kid's decorating contest, as they have for the past several years.

Hikari Fish Food - will be providing items for the raffles and give aways!

Thanks again to all of our sponsors!