• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Couple of random videos

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That jet is sick. I can't believe something that small is so loud as it passes by.

Even more so, I can't believe the guy was able to control it and land it in one piece.

Are you into RC planes?

gliebig

Members
That jet is sick. I can't believe something that small is so loud as it passes by.

Even more so, I can't believe the guy was able to control it and land it in one piece.

Are you into RC planes?

haha, no. RC planes + alcohol = smashed toy. :p

gliebig

Members
^^
I do have an RC boat that I tied a fishing line to. I've caught 8 different species of fish on it in the canal down the beach. We've actually had multi-RC boat fishing tournaments down there :D...and it's safe with beer.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I never had jets but had planes.
In fact I will once again be flying come spring if I have my way..... and some money..... LOL

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
OMG
that thing is fast. How do you control it......
did you see the other video of the one blowing up.....

Cartel

Members
An R/C turbine engine alone can run you 5k....I use to be into R/C cars and helis but the hobby got way too expensive way too fast.

minifoot77

Members
i had a couple of nitro powered 4x4 trucks that were fast and expensive i racked my savage off a curb when the throttle was stuck wide open and it disintegrated....

That plane was smokin!, I have a boat with a modified engine that runs about 70mph, its fun. Havent broken it out in about a year. This video has inspired me to clean her up and get ready for spring!