• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

DATNOID

1badmarine

So, I just traded for a 2" Datnoid. Haven't read upon them, but always thought they were nice looking. Anyone have any tips???

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

blkmjk

Members
They grow slow! And are voracious eaters. Not my thing as they fall into the odd ball category. They do get monstrous eventually.

Drew

carl_d_c

Members
You are going to have to start them out with live or frozen food, most likely. It can be a challenge getting them to take pellets or other prepared foods, but once you do... Hogzilla time!

kevin911

Members
Lol @ Jim.

I don't have many dats left due to a major tank crash. I would advice bloodworm to bulk up then slowly onto pellets. I wouldn't do live food as it will be extremely painful to convert back to pellets.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Lol @ Jim.

I don't have many dats left due to a major tank crash. I would advice bloodworm to bulk up then slowly onto pellets. I wouldn't do live food as it will be extremely painful to convert back to pellets.

Dude you are the now front dat king....lol moving your massive tank then resealing it was an adventure. But you will def get your numbers back up.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kevin911

Members
Lol thanks Will, thanks so much again ! Wouldn't be able to do it by myself!