• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Breeding groups

ddavila06

Members
simple aquariums for sale with their fish:

10 Gallon with Breeding group of Corydoras Similis, about a year old fish that have started spawning since about september. they do not eat their eggs and spawn on glass or mop :) Deal includes tank, about 12-14 fish, sponge filter, sand in the tank, air hose if needed, piece of wood $80

10 Gallon with breeding group of corydoras Panda, over a year old fish that have been spawning for a while. The do eat their eggs unfortunately so mop has to be checked daily. Deal includes tank, about 14 fish, sponge filter, sand in the tank, air hose if needed, wood, $80

10 Gallon with breeding group of Corydoras sp Black Schultzi, grown from fry. have laid eggs many times, especially after feeding black worms. I have not been able to raise the fry, possibly due to not having the proper food source appropriate for such a small fry. Deal includes 6 adult black corys, sponge filter, sand in the tank, piece of wood, air hose if needed, $80

10 Gallon with 5 young, recently acquired corydoras "San Juan". have not laid eggs yet, they acclimated perfectly into their new tank and are doing great!! Deal includes five fish, tank, sponge filter, air hose if needed, and piece of wood $70

all of them for $300

buy them all and i can include a two-outlet air pump and possibly the air splitters also to set them home and have them up and running right away!

DSCN1138 (800x599).jpg

DSCN1105 (800x569).jpg

DSCN1106 (755x800).jpg

ddavila06

Members
Blacks are sold and on their way to their new home!

Add:

10 Gallon with 6 Corydoras Nanus, recently acquired just left their quarentine tank. includes six nanus, tank, sponge filter, air hose if needed, piece of wood, sand in the tank..the whole thing goes! $70

ddavila06

Members
Add:
2 adult corydoras c123, big! beautiful. came from J. Greenspan, brought from Peru i believe. unknown sex $20

5 Gallon fish tank with about a dozen or more growing up Aspidoras Spilotus, moss, sponge filter, coconut cave i think- $50

5 Gallon with colony of Cuban Livebearers, about 10 fish, and two (possibly females) apistogramma bitaeniata shushupe, moss, floating plants, sponge filter, $50

5 Gallon with growing up colony of Aspidoras C118. Beautiful, healthy fish, unsure of the # i have there. moss, sponge, floating plants etc.. $50

I will be adding more, can take pics if wanted

ddavila06

Members
UPDATED

Add:
2 adult corydoras c123, big! beautiful. came from J. Greenspan, brought from Peru i believe. unknown sexGONE
5 Gallon fish tank with about a dozen or more growing up Aspidoras Spilotus, moss, sponge filter, coconut cave i think- $50

5 Gallon with colony of Cuban Livebearers, about 10 fish, and two (possibly females) apistogramma bitaeniata shushupe, moss, floating plants, sponge filter, $50

5 Gallon with growing up colony of Aspidoras C118. Beautiful, healthy fish, unsure of the # i have there. moss, sponge, floating plants etc.. $50

I will be adding more, can take pics if wanted

ddavila06

Members
pics of the livebearers
male couldn't handle them girls and commited suicide. i believe there is another younger one.

DSCN1092 (800x600).jpg

DSCN0382 (800x599).jpg

In pain in no. jersey!

You guys are killing me, Jmoore and now you with these great deals down here. Would have been hard to ship a 10gl/cory complete set up. I can only watch from here. Again good luck to those who got them and to whom ever got the blacks, I'm first in line on fry.
Happy Thanksgiving!

ddavila06

Members
You guys are killing me, Jmoore and now you with these great deals down here. Would have been hard to ship a 10gl/cory complete set up. I can only watch from here. Again good luck to those who got them and to whom ever got the blacks, I'm first in line on fry.
Happy Thanksgiving!

hahaha, you should move down here :p

Add: group of five corydoras sterbi, acquired at catcon. pretty,healthy-$30

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Will you split up one of the tanks? I want the live bearers and the plants but I dont need the tank or apistos.
let me know

dogofwar

CCA Members
Come down for AquaMania (Feb 27-Mar 2) - too many amazing deals!

Matt

Happy Thanksgiving!