• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ordering for Aqua Mania

Jay

CCA Members
To order for Aqua Mania, order what you want from the site, choose Local Pick UP CCA and put a note in the comments for pick up at the Aqua Mania Market place.
I also will add a list of what I plan to bring (not on suite-held back for this event) on the CCA Forum from which you can pre-order about Friday March 4. To order from the pre-order list, you will need to contact me by email by noon on Saturday March 5. If you want to pay at the event in cash (Preferred way), Let me know in the email by Saturday March 5 at noon. This will put your fish on hold until you pick them up or until 12:30 pm. at Aqua Mania Market Place. If you fail to pick up the order by 12:30 pm. at the Market Place Table, your order will be considered canceled and your fish will be put up on the table for sale.
If you want to pay with Pay Pal, I will need to send you a Pay Pal Invoice and you must pay it by Saturday March 5 at noon in order to reserve you fish for pick up at Aqua Mania. Please Pick up your fish by 12:30 p.m. at the event at my table.
Table Sales will be cash and carry only. Please try not to use large bills unless you plan to purchase close to that bill's amount in fish from the table. I will only have a limited amount of change.
Hope to see many of you at Aqua Mania and am hoping for nice weather this year.
In the event of a weather disaster and I cannot get to the event, I will deliver your fish to the next CCA meeting provided the weather is not an issue on that date. Or you can make arrangements to pick up the fish in York. Or you can pay to have them shipped instead. Lets hope we do not run into this situation. So far I have made it to each event despite poor weather the last two years.

Jay

lkelly

Members
Did I read it right that you will have additional fish that aren't listed on the site? And if so, when will that list be revealed?