• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Snow-April 9

Jay

CCA Members
Due to the forecast for 3 to 5 inches of snow on Saturday, I will not be able to deliver the fish that was ordered for this meeting. If the meeting is moved back a week, I could possibly deliver the fish that day instead. Even if the meeting is not moved back a week, I would consider delivering fish the following Saturday afternoon around 2:00 pm. to the normal club parking area instead. It all depends on if my customers that have order fish would be OK with that change. Otherwise, I would probably have to hold the fish for the May meeting.

Jay

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Jay:

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to move the meeting date. The high school needs to be booked months in advance and trying to juggle things the day of the meeting isn't possible.

Here's hoping the weathermen have the forecast wrong...

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, and it's not supposed to stick. My daughter says it's snowing in Chicago right now, but it's not sticking. I think the roads ought to be pretty good.