• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fish tank, equipment, fish, plants..more

ddavila06

Members
my friend asked me to take apart her fish tank and take a lot of fish related stuff to sell for her due to baby, so here:

55 gallon fish tank, holds water, a little older but fine shape 48x 12x 22 $60
Glass hood for 20L, and 2 for 20highs (which also fit the 55) $10 ea
Breeding logs, caves, and eggs $3-small one and $5 larger ones
3Coconut caves, one with subwassertang growing on it (pretty cool), and two more for $10
3 hydor ekomixo fish feeders, brand new in their boxes, $20 ea, (retail about $30 giver or take)
Tom baby nursery for live bearers, brand new $5
3 nice pieces of manzanita wood, excellent for any aquariums, $30 -sizes are about 20 to 28 inches or so
Large log on piece of slate, $25 -about 22 inches long and 3 thick
Tall log on piece of slate with narrow leaf java fern attached to it $35 about 19 inches tall, huge bunch of nljf growing on it, really cool
coralife aqualight t5 normal output, 48 inch, two bulbs $45
fluval 404, worked until yesterday when the tank was taken down $50
bucket w gravel, full to the very top, $10?

awesome fish:
Breeding trio of long fin albino bushy nose plecos and extra young adult born from the group plus 3 pleco caves. $60 (male is short fin btw, females and offspring are long fin)

cool plants:
Crypt Usteriana, LARGE, mother plant. Used to be more common and now it is seldom seen anymore, $40
Large bunch of Narrow Leaf Java Fern, easy to attach to wood, huge lot, $25
Anubias Barterii, easy to grow, attach to wood or rocks, larger pieces $15 ea, two smaller oner for $10 both.

used a sharpy to show an idea of size w plants/wood..

More things coming up as i get organized. i have a few open food containers that can go w purchase of something if wanted. First come first serve, no holds unless prepaid (i accept paypal) pics available for them, just ask. I can ship for cheap using usps priority mail or i could deliver to pvas, but again it must be prepaid due to people not showing up in the past :/

10351460_10206628239357430_6545966198863356236_n.jpg

11205539_10206628239117424_704663692213786399_n.jpg

12063410_10206628238917419_6744629080602711312_n.jpg

anubia (800x450).jpg

anubia 2 (800x450).jpg

caves.jpg

large log.jpg

log view.jpg

manzanita.jpg

md anubia (800x450).jpg

NLJF (800x450).jpg

sm anubia (800x450).jpg

usteriana (800x450).jpg

pleco female again.jpg

pleco female.jpg

plecos from the top.jpg

plecos.jpg

ddavila06

Members
got ya' Becca
update:

55 gallon fish tank, holds water, a little older but fine shape 48x 12x 22 $60
Glass hood for 20L $10
Breeding logs, caves, and eggs $3-small one and $4 larger ones
3Coconut caves, one with subwassertang growing on it (pretty cool), and two more for $10
3 hydor ekomixo fish feeders, brand new in their boxes, $20 ea, (retail about $30 giver or take)
3 nice pieces of manzanita wood, excellent for any aquariums, $30 -sizes are about 20 to 28 inches or so
Large log on piece of slate, $25 -about 22 inches long and 3 thick
Tall log on piece of slate with narrow leaf java fern attached to it $35 about 19 inches tall, huge bunch of nljf growing on it, really cool
fluval 404, worked until yesterday when the tank was taken down $50 -i can include peat pellets and more ceramic media w it :)
bucket w gravel, full to the very top, pea gravel neutral/grayish color, $10?

awesome fish:
Breeding trio of long fin albino bushy nose plecos and extra young adult born from the group plus 3 pleco caves. $60 (male is short fin btw, females and offspring are long fin)

cool plants:
Crypt Usteriana, LARGE, mother plant. Used to be more common and now it is seldom seen anymore, $40

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
anyone interested in the tank can have a used (assume that works) fish feeder, and some foods that I have no use for..maybe a few other randomly sitting things also..take it for $50

crypt usteriana price reduction, $35 , grows HUGE, would be great for a 75 or a 125 , it is a heavy root feeder so it needs a rich substrate or root tabs supplements :)

the ancistrus came out, and took a better shot :)
also, you can see the tall log w java fern growing on it sorry the pics are sideways :p

20151028_152825.jpg

20151026_152636.jpg

20151026_152618.jpg

Last edited:

tremper

Members
Hey Damien,

I'll take 4 of the 5 remaining caves. I do not want the small one in the upper right.

I'll see I can find someone who attends both PVAS and CCA meetings to carry hold them for me. If not we can ship them.

Thx-

Joe

ddavila06

Members
Hey Damien,

I'll take 4 of the 5 remaining caves. I do not want the small one in the upper right.

I'll see I can find someone who attends both PVAS and CCA meetings to carry hold them for me. If not we can ship them.

Thx-

Joe

Sounds good Joe :)

ddavila06

Members
updated

update:

55 gallon fish tank, holds water, a little older but fine shape 48x 12x 22 $50,free fish feeder and foods if wanted!!
Glass hood for 20L $10

fluval 404, worked until yesterday when the tank was taken down $50 -i can include peat pellets and more ceramic media w it :) clean and ready to go
bucket w gravel, full to the very top, pea gravel neutral/grayish color, BRING A BUCKET AND TAKE IT ALL!!! not washed, has been sitting outside.

awesome fish:

cool plants:
Crypt Usteriana, LARGE, mother plant. Used to be more common and now it is seldom seen anymore, $35

ddavila06

Members
another update:
update:

55 gallon fish tank, holds water, a little older but fine shape 48x 12x 22 $50,free fish feeder and foods if wanted!!

Glass hood for 20L $10

3Coconut caves, one with subwassertang growing on it (pretty cool), and two more for ***most subwassertang came off!!!*** lol, take them for $6?

fluval 404, worked until yesterday when the tank was taken down $50 -i can include peat pellets and more ceramic media w it clean and ready to go

bucket w gravel, full to the very top, pea gravel neutral/grayish color, BRING A BUCKET AND TAKE IT ALL!!! not washed, has been sitting outside.

awesome fish:

Have a small LED light, anyone interested? details coming soon

Also a HOB filter, almost new, basically..
details and prices coming soon!!

ddavila06

Members
another update:
update:

Glass hood for 20L $10

3Coconut caves, one with subwassertang growing on it (pretty cool), and two more for ***most subwassertang came off!!!*** lol, take them for $6?

fluval 404, worked until yesterday when the tank was taken down $50 -i can include peat pellets and more ceramic media w it clean and ready to go

Have a small LED light, anyone interested? details coming soon

Also a HOB filter, almost new, basically..
details and prices coming soon!!

add, 3 pleco caves $15

delivery to pvas ok

hydor ekomixo (800x450).jpg

pleco caves (513x654).jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be interested in the pleco caves and coconut caves if we can make arrangements, but I won't be able to make it down to PVAS.