• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish!

olzkool

Members
Africans for sale mbuna, peacocks, haps, show, breeders
DO NOT USE PM's EMAIL TO OLZKOOL@COMCAST.NET

Fish for sale
I just don't have the time to devote to the hobby anymore. I'm going to keep 3 show tanks and that's it. A sad day.

They must go so I can sell the tanks and equipment.
A lot of people keep asking about the equipment but I cannot sell it until the fish are gone.

A lot of you know these fish and have seen them first hand. All are only TOP quality from excellent lines.
These are priced well below market.

Groups: (prices reduced)

Elongatus Chitimba group 8 $35
Elongatus jewel spot group 3 $20
Tangerine tiger group 4 (large and prolific) $50 (will sell 4 females for 25)
Marmalade cats (beautiful and breed like rabbits) 5 lg. $50
Albino yellow lab group 6 $30
Young tang tiger group 5 $30

Colony:

Large white knight colony. Breeds almost uncontrollably very large males. Hand picked. EXTREMELY rare. 4 large makes, 12 females. Half are currently holding. Females average 30-40 eggs per spit. Medium males sell fast wholesale at $20-$25 each. I always sell out. EASY money maker. Put them in a 75 and watch them make it for you. $300 for the whole colony. That is an absolute steal.

Singles (males) from the downstairs 150 and the upstairs 75. Some of these guys are show quality and are over 6" most are 3.5-5"
Updated single male list.

Fish list MUST GO

chryosonostus $15
White knights $20
Ob's $15 lg and XL
Ob dragonblood $15
Dragonblood $15
lithobates $15
Deep water $15
Ruby (smaller) $10
Sunshine (smaller) $10
Red shoulder $25
fryeri $25
Otter point Jake $20
lethronops $10
Bicolor $25
Albino dragonblood $15
Apache (hybrid) $10
One I can't remember but awesome $15

Set up a group buy for better pricing. I am usually home Sunday's, Saturdays after 5, week nights after 7:30. Email me to set up. olzkool@comcast.net

Fry/juvies starting at $1ea:

Srt
Tang tigers
White knights
Marmalade cats
Albino dragonblood
Albino socofoli

Last edited:

olzkool

Members
Seems as though there are a lot of people emailing that want stuff at the meeting. I have to work Saturday until 4:30. Maybe you guys should get together and send someone up and split the fuel cost or something After the meeting

olzkool

Members
Lithobates sold. Only 1 ob left, only 1 deep water left, only 1 single knight male left, awesome no name gone, th rest of the list still current and available

olzkool

Members
Updated singles list:
Most of these fish are xl

Dragonblood ob $15
chryosonostus $15
Deep water $15
Ruby (smaller) $10
Sunshine (smaller) $10
fryeri $25
lethronops $10
Apache (hybrid but really sweet looking) $10

olzkool

Members
Red cap. Apache is big, maybe 5-6", sunshine is small around 3". I believe the rest of the singles are now spoken for though per an email from a member here. Just waiting for confirmation