• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb Tanks

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I'm wanting to start picking up some tanks for my future fish room. I'm looking for 30L, 40L, 40 breeders. I would be interested to hear what anyone has that they'd like to

get rid of or a good place to buy them. These are the sizes that I'm most interested in but I'm open to other options as well so if you have something other I would like to

hear about it. I'm also interested in larger tanks but I won't need as many of those. My plan is to build a rack and have several species only breeding tanks for Mbuna's, maybe

even some peacock/haps. I will also have room for other tanks of various sizes to accomodate other fish. If you have ANY tanks you would like to get rid of, or you know of a

good place to buy multiple tanks let me know.

Thanks</span>

mab

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swim lil fishy swim @ Nov 23 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I'm wanting to start picking up some tanks for my future fish room. I'm looking for 30L, 40L, 40 breeders. I would be interested to hear what anyone has that they'd like to

get rid of or a good place to buy them. These are the sizes that I'm most interested in but I'm open to other options as well so if you have something other I would like to

hear about it. I'm also interested in larger tanks but I won't need as many of those. My plan is to build a rack and have several species only breeding tanks for Mbuna's, maybe

even some peacock/haps. I will also have room for other tanks of various sizes to accomodate other fish. If you have ANY tanks you would like to get rid of, or you know of a

Thanks</span>
[/b]

I have a 30L with hood/light and stand for sale for $50.

drgnfly829

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Michael @ Nov 25 2008, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swim lil fishy swim @ Nov 23 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks</span>
[/b]

I have a 30L with hood/light and stand for sale for $50.
hello i'm changing my fishroom around so i have 12 20 tall i was breeding angelfish in,
also i have a couple of 30 longs,
orr
I have about 40 20 longs that have all the plumbing , will most likely set those up in my breezeway but i'm open to getting rid of equipment
also have a 120 wide with stand and glass lids'
Judy
[/b][/quote]