• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Litoria caerulea

Hannibal

Members
I would like to introduce everyone to our newest member of the family.
He/She is a White's Tree Frog. In one of the groups I am a member of on Facebook I saw that someone wanted to sell him/her with cage and everything. After looking at the condition of the habitat I knew I had to move in to save this little frog, after getting the wife's approval of course. He is a little malnourished and his habitat was horribly disgusting, everything was filthy and had little bugs living in the substrate. So I cleaned everything up immediately upon bringing him home and he seems happy as can be now. I will be completely redoing his habitat with a false floor, waterfall, background, and live plants. I will try to keep this post updated as I progress through everything.

If anyone has any reptile equipment they want to get rid of let me know what you have.

Here are a few pics... (The spots on him are pieces of the stupid coconut shaving substrate)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Awesome frog! I used to work with some when I volunteered at the Aquarium.

I have some leftover reptile equipment, you'll have to stop by sometime and go through what I have. I'm sure I have lamps, a humidifier, and other stuff. I also have one of those 'stump' filters which is an internal filter that can be used for reptiles. If you want anything specific, let me know, or touch base and stop by.