• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Whats in the box!?

spazmattik

Members
Wild Red Devils?

Jon knows what i am into lol. I got one beautiful red male and i was also fortunate enough to pick up a male and female xanthic citrinellus (also wild) before he ran out of them. Im gonna break out the real camera tonight once they have settled some.

spazmattik

Members
The amphilophus list grows..

F0 labiatus
F0 citrinellus (xanthic and barred)
F1 hogas
F1 chanchos
F2 saggitae
lyonsi
trimac
red isletas

Whew..

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Almost have them all, don't you?

I wish I had room to keep some of the stuff he just brought in, but the tanks are full. Post up some pics when you can!

spazmattik

Members
Hmm... i need xiloensis, flaveolous and amarillos. Lol

Yea man i dont have room for all these guys right now but luckily most all are small growouts. BUT! i just signed the contract for my new house and i have a nice sized walk out basement to accomodate all of them :) just need to start collecting the big tanks soon. To bad we had so many cheap ones recently that i couldnt grab just yet.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Don't worry, they'll be available soon on Craiglist (albeit for a few dollars more) ;)

Matt

Yea man i dont have room for all these guys right now but luckily most all are small growouts. BUT! i just signed the contract for my new house and i have a nice sized walk out basement to accomodate all of them :) just need to start collecting the big tanks soon. To bad we had so many cheap ones recently that i couldnt grab just yet.

verbal

CCA Members

Congrats. Where is the new place?

blkmjk

Members
Congrats on the house! And the fish!

But I am waiting on the aforementioned pictures to be posted!

Drew