• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks and equipment for sale.

Jmoore

Members
Hello everyone, I have a few tanks, and equipment that I do not need anymore.
TANKS
1-65 gallon tank. It's 4' long $75
3-20gallon highs. $16each
2-30 breeders$30each.
1-55 practically new $50
EQUIPMENT
1-double 20 gallon high stand $25
A bunch of 2' plastic tops for tanks. All of them are black.
2-4' plastic lids
1-4' glass lid new
A bunch of 2' fluorescent lights. All are black.
1-4' quad bulb light. Very nice $60
1-24" quad bulb light. Nice $25
1-cascade 700 $50
1-sunsun 304 (I think)$30

I will be adding more to this list as I find stuff. I can bring some of it to the October meeting

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll take the 30b's I can pick them up at the meeting.

Can you send me picks of the tanks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jmoore

Members
Here is when they were set up. I never had the top one running. But did test it. The free one does have a small chip in the corner, and it's drilled

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1412462924.587676.jpg

Tankster

Members
Johnny, your inbox is full so I could not respond to your PM... so will just post here and ope you see it.

Johnny, sorry for the delay in responding. Really hectic at work and just saw this.

I don't think I can make the 48" length work with my stands and space in the room. I would build another stand but I want to stay married too. The wife thinks 5 tanks are enough... I have the plans laid to sneak a 75 in, since the dimensions are the same as a 55, just 6" deeper, she won't even know :D

Tankster

Members
5 tanks isn't nearly enough, unless they were all 265's!

Too funny. I feel the same, and I jest as my wife supports my hobby. Bringing another tank into the house does however earn me "the look" and usually a quip, "what could you possibly need ANOTHER tank for?"
I am sitting on a 240, 75, 55, 40 and a little 16 for fun. I do want more but need to make sure they fit into my configuration in the fish room.

Tankster

Members
done - I will be out of town this weekend but can figure out a work from home day next week to come pick it up. We can take this offline and though personal email if you like.

gregroper @ gmail DOT com (avoiding email phishing bots)

Tankster

Members
Johnny, was good to meet you Friday. Thanks for the deal on the tank and light.
Will definitely deal with you in the future and if I need any Africans, I know who to call.

Greg