• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Davila's family is expanding!!

ddavila06

Members
yay! I'm going to be a daddy!! we just found out a few weeks ago :) since then I have been selling fish for good. I have no plans on dedicating a lot of time in fish keeping for least the next few years. However, there are plans to move, to finish school and to keep on working hard as usual.
I will keep my 75 gallon fish tank and if i make time will try to attend some meetings.
Thank you everyone for putting up with me, and for being nice fish friends, happy holidays!!!

:D

Leffler817

CCA Members
Congrats man! Keep a small tank for the baby's room. It creates a slight background noise while they're sleeping. Both my kids have one and they seem to like them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ddavila06

Members
Congrats man! Keep a small tank for the baby's room. It creates a slight background noise while they're sleeping. Both my kids have one and they seem to like them.

haha! thank you everyone, but.. i just announced the creation of a child happened. if the wife sees your comment..even the thought of such thing, this will be a fatherless kid :p

Leffler817

CCA Members
haha! thank you everyone, but.. i just announced the creation of a child happened. if the wife sees your comment..even the thought of such thing, this will be a fatherless kid :p

I'm not saying put a double stack of 55s! My wife hated the idea too but she's ok with a 10g. It also happens to measure the size of a 20h, ;)

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I'm not saying put a double stack of 55s! My wife hated the idea too but she's ok with a 10g. It also happens to measure the size of a 20h, ;)

Congrats.....yay!
For my daughter we have a 20 long no top...no need for a humidifier or white noise machine. Plus you can change a diaper via tank "night light." Lol

Also wife approved.

AquaStudent

Members
Congratulations Damien! I think you should turn the 75g into a cradle! That'd make an excellent grow-out tank. It, of course, wouldn't be large enough for the entire life but you can always expand down the road.

Stimulantion

All kidding aside, I did have tanks in all my kids rooms. 29gls to be exact and they were always near by to the cribs. Now I did not put cichlids or such but active colourful community schooling type fish, cardinals, hatchet fish, zebra danios, black neons(but I did have my future breeding groups of corys growing out in them also) etc. Made for stimulating eye contact(would peak in and see them just playing quietly watching the fish), light served as a night light(had incadescent bulbs back then on a dimmer switch-but now can use the LED moonlights), and found our kids slept better through the night(Hear that Mommy!)and cried less than all of our friends babies. Acts as a hummidifier and bubbles of airstones as white noise maker. As a plus, it created a new generation of fish keepers.
These are very real valid reasons to be taken seriously.
Good luck and of course congrats!!!!

Last edited: