• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

20 H complete set ups--> Fish, Plants, Substrate, Sponges,..

ddavila06

Members
I have 8 20 Highs that need to go. each one is planted, has plant-friendly substrate, they all have some sort of fish, All tanks but one are/were purchased new by me spring 2014.

#1- tank, flourite "sand" substrate (two bags-worth in tank), breeding group of Aspidoras Sp. Black Fins (CW052) ~12-14 fish, young group of 3 super red ancistrus, medium sized sponge filter, river rocks, plecos caves, tall narrow leaf chain swords, tall form of bolbitis

#2 tank, flourite "dark" substrate (~2.5 bags worth in tank), . medium sized sponge filter, caves, large mass of narrow leaf java fern, some crypts, lots of tiger vallisnerias, cherry shrimp breeding colony, and awesome pieces of manzanita wood. very "el natural" look.

#3- tank, a few young cw052 and panda corydoras, mixed black plant-substrate, caves, beautiful true-dwarf sags mat, echinodorus vesuvius, crypt pigmaea (refers to the size of the flower, not the plant's), crypt wendtii "green gecko", ludwigia repens x arcuata, rocks, medium sponge filter,..

#4- tank, breeding group of aspidoras sp "senger", C118, Anubias plants, large wood, mixed black plant substrate, a few other plants..medium sponge filter, a few young pucallpa gold ancistrus if wanted

#5- Tank, eleocharis parvula grass, eleocharis sp GWAPA hairgrass, crypt pontederifolias, petrified woods, one large (~2 years old) apistogramma viejita male, aspidoras sp c118 youngs if wanted, medium sponge filter, plant substrate

#6 tank, flourite sand substrate, large piece of wood covered in moss, small anubias, eleocharis sp hairgrass, young c118 if wanted

#7- recently treated for alga :p , tank, flourite "dark" substrate, a bunch of anubias nana petite, petrified woods, dwarf echinodorus sp parviflorus, myriophyllum mattogrossenssi (spelling), plecos or aspidoras if wanted, random unidentified crypts,

#8 tank, flourite sand, huge bolbitis, piece of wood with a lot of trident and windelov java ferns, caves, wood, rocks, young fish free if wanted

updated-$100 ea.

i have more things i can give away with them..mosses, floating plants and things..

also have a few 10s, lots of 5.5s w fry, plants, mosses, etc..

will consider offers

can't upload images..anyone interested in seeing their most current stat please send me a pm w phone number or email address and i will send them right over..idk why i can't upload photos...

JasonC

Members
so, um.. wait... are you getting out of the hobby? you have been selling a lot of complete setups recently. Hope not!

JasonC

Members
so sorry to hear that... you had really nice setups. If the 75 you are keeping is the one up in the living room though, good choice on which one to keep... it's an amazing looking tank!

Hope this is just a temporary hiatus!!!