• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanka filters heaters etc all must go !!!!

I am home and my house is open to whom that want to come and see what I have canister filters heaters 30+ tanks 10-125g give me a call 4432045918 nick I rather you call then reply here to much to list

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks again Nick for the lights, heaters and decor.

Still a lot of tanks left, 5g-90g; heaters, filters, a nice big air pump capable of running a fish room, and a lot more.

obannonj

Members
110 XH

SEE WHY YOU NEVER FILLED IT NEAR THE TOP AND HAD IT BRACED AGAINST THE WALL.

BACK FELL OFF AFTER FILLING WITH WATER.

CALL ME

Do you have a 48" fixture, or two 24" fixtures available? One to sit on top of glass tops.

Also, where in the Baltimore area are you...don't need address, just general neighborhood.

Thanks..

blkmjk

Members
WOA that sux about the tank. But I can't imagine there was an implied warranty with said tank. Even if I know a tank doesn't leak and never has in my possession I alway tell the buyer to check it for leaks before setting it up.

Drew

To make things clear the tank that is in question had never leaked for 5 yrs the tank hand water and fish in it when he came to the house I drained the tank in front of him along with his help the reason it was not full was due to evaporation as all the tanks in my fish room were no fish in them. I helped him load the tank in his truck which had to be later on its side due to the side. So what ever happens from Baltimore to Va and then into the house. Idk just so everyone knows everything is in 100%working order. The tank was not proped up by a wall it was an 1" away

obannonj

Members

To make things clear the tank that is in question had never leaked for 5 yrs the tank hand water and fish in it when he came to the house I drained the tank in front of him along with his help the reason it was not full was due to evaporation as all the tanks in my fish room were no fish in them. I helped him load the tank in his truck which had to be later on its side due to the side. So what ever happens from Baltimore to Va and then into the house. Idk just so everyone knows everything is in 100%working order. The tank was not proped up by a wall it was an 1" away

Yep he drained it in from of me and yep we moved it and nope no implied warranty. Purchased used tanks for years experienced leaking tanks but never one where the back completely separated cleanly. Odd
Ain't here to bash ole boy just find the tanks demise odd. Noticed tank not filled completely and appeared to be against the wall (braced). Again you get what u pay for.

Vinh2o

Members
John,
I was there on Saturday looking at some tanks. He advised me that he would be able to get to more of the tanks out once the 110 was either sold and picked up or moved. Because I was considering one of the tanks there I had to stare at the 110 and the huge Midas that was in it. That being said I know the tank was not braced on the wall and I I know it was not leaking. I was very close to getting the set up he had in the back room. Sorry to hear what happened. I only chimed in because this is a good group where people mostly do right by each other. I even told him he was crazy for selling some of the tanks and he would regret it in about 6 months from now. I told him to sell about 75% and keep some incase he got the itch again. Also I don't think someone would rip a person off once they know where you live. I'm just saying it to say I don't suspect any funny business in his part because honestly he was considering keeping a few and selling some of the larger ones upstairs if the price was right. Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app