• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Sump, Skimmer, Overlow Box

rich_one

Members
Bought this from 1badmarine around Aquamania, and was going to install this on my saltwater tank. Decided to go in a different direction. Would like to sell entire package, but will part out. 30 gallon trickle filter/sump, protein skimmer (I do not know the brand, and cannot tell), and Eshopps overlow box (the overflow box is literally as good as new... pristine condition, cannot even tell it was ever used).

Asking $120 for all firm, but will consider parting out, if necessary.

-Rich

Sump1.jpg

Sump2.jpg

Sump3.jpg

Skimmer1.jpg

Skimmer2.jpg

Overflow1.jpg

Overflow2.jpg

Overflow3.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Put the sump on top of your tank and run water to it (via a pump in the tank or the outflow of a canister)... allow water to "dump" back into the tank via gravity by the drain on the front of the sump (or holes you drill in in the bottom of it).

Voila - a dump filter!

Matt

Gyarados

Members
Are you attending the April meeting, and would you consider holding it? I'd get it right now if you weren't so far away.

rich_one

Members
I am attending the April meeting. Overflow box and possibly skimmer may become available again... I'll update as soon as I know for sure. If so, I may consider tossing in a submersible water pump and doing the whole package for $200.

-Rich

Gyarados

Members
I am attending the April meeting. Overflow box and possibly skimmer may become available again... I'll update as soon as I know for sure. If so, I may consider tossing in a submersible water pump and doing the whole package for $200.

-Rich

Ok, definitely pursue the bigger sale if its out there. If its doesn't work out I'd be happy to buy the Sump only at the meeting.

rich_one

Members
Ok, definitely pursue the bigger sale if its out there. If its doesn't work out I'd be happy to buy the Sump only at the meeting.
Robert, the sump is yours if I can't move this as a package by the meeting.

Entire package $200 or best offer. I have pics of the pump if you'd like.

Make an offer!

-Rich