• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - african cichlids

daninmd

Members
breaking down my 125, the following fish are for sale:

1 ~ Male Blue Ahli - 5" - $25
1 ~ Male Taiwan reef - 4" - $20
1 ~ Male Red Empress - 4-5" - $20
1 ~ Female jacobfreibergi- 4" - free
4 ~ Zebra Obliquidens (Astatotilapia latifasciata) - (about 3") - 3 males/1 female - $10 for the group
4 ~ julidochromis dickfeldi – (around 3-4”) -unknown ratio - $10 for group.
5 ~ White top hara - i think 2 males/3 females - 2-4" range - $30 for group
3 ~ Cynotilapia zebroides (Jalo Reef) - around 2.5"-3" (1M/2F) - male is best fish in the tank - $25 for group
6 ~ Pseudotropheus johanni (from group buy in summer) - unknown ratio - 3"-4" - $25 for group

the dragon blood, yellow labs and smaller ahli are spoken for.

I think prices are fair, but always open to offers

i am also selling the rocks in the tank. the two large boulders are very heavy, around 60lbs or so. Asking $15 for the pair of boulders and $10 for the full group of smaller rocks

preference to those that can pickup in the next few days (evenings only) and to those that purchase multiple groups (will work out discount). Located In Annapolis

having trouble with pics...tried uploading and using photobucket links. maybe issue with new server?

here is a direct link to an album with pictures: http://s475.photobucket.com/user/danmoyer1979/library/sale%20fish

Last edited:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be interested in the hara and maybe the dickfeldi, but I won't be near Annapolis anytime soon. Let me know if you'd be coming to the holiday party on saturday, or if they're still available next month. GLWS

daninmd

Members
Michael, not going to the Christmas party. im in Lanham, MD during the week if that would work possibly? first come first serve though as I need to get this tank emptied.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Michael, not going to the Christmas party. im in Lanham, MD during the week if that would work possibly? first come first serve though as I need to get this tank emptied.

No, don't really get too close to Lanham, but thanks for the heads up. I understand first come, first serve just keep me in mind if nothing else works out.

daninmd

Members
updated and open to offers!

1 ~ Male Blue Ahli - 5" - $20
4 ~ Zebra Obliquidens (Astatotilapia latifasciata) - (about 3") - 3 males/1 female - $10 for the group

4 ~ julidochromis dickfeldi – (around 3-4”) -unknown ratio - $10 for group. -pending
5 ~ White top hara - i think 2 males/3 females - 2-4" range - $30 for group - pending
3 ~ Cynotilapia zebroides (Jalo Reef) - around 2.5"-3" (1M/2F) - male is best fish in the tank - $25 for group - pending

i am also selling the rocks in the tank. the two large boulders are very heavy, around 60lbs or so. Asking $15 for the pair of boulders (avail)

and $10 for the full group of smaller rocks (pending)

daninmd

Members
bump, only items left are:

1 ~ Male Blue Ahli - 5" - $20

make an offer

daninmd

Members
check original posting for pics, i couldnt add them to the listing, but i did provide a link to the photos on photobucket

daninmd

Members
and oh yeah, the ahli is my profile picture. he does have a few bit marks now from the taiwan but those should heal pretty quick