• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

450 gallon Acrylic tank and stand

No hard feelings about the previous thread but lets try to stay on topic with this one. I have a 10'x3'x2' new acrylic aquarium with two overflows on the back wall towards the center. This aquarium also comes with a black oak stand and canopy. The stand is 42". I have to ship this tank from Columbus, OH to here as well as I couldn't take it with me when I moved. This aquarium comes with a 30 year warranty as well, just like any of my other aquariums. I'm asking $6850 and includes tank, stand, canopy, 48x18x18 wet/dry filter, delivery, lexan lids, and installation. All you need is water, lights, heater, fish, and return pump. I can provide a return pump but will be extra.

Belows are pictures of the aquarium. I apologize for slow response but a family member is in the Alexandria hospital. Any questions please feel free to post or pm me.

image_zpsa3b2d47f.jpg.html

kevin911

Members
Hi Chris, you mention earlier that shipping was $1100. Was wondering if Ohio resident can get this for $5750 OBO?

Okay here are the photos. The tank is shown before I installed the overflows and I looked but couldn't find pictures of the stand/ canopy but I have a picture of my style of oak stand/ canopy. It looks the same but will be black and stand will be 42" tall, otherwise it will be the exact same.

10x3x2.jpg

oakstandandcanopy.jpg