• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

90G tank, stand, and lights

Localzoo

Board of Directors
LOL!!!! Even if I could afford it, my husband says if I bring in another tank he'll start taking a baseball bat to them.

Ummmm...don't get the tank maybe in the future you can set up a fish room. Your tanks look too awesome to be destroyed.
Maybe you can bribe him anything he wants?- when he decides he want a motorcycle lol! you can say well bc you let me get those tanks I might let you get a bike.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
Bump for Becca. :)

LOL.

Will - as for the motorcycle - I already owe him one for letting me continue to foster dogs. I traded rights to become a biker for an old, fat, ugly mutt with pointed ears, an underbite, and udders that nearly dragged on the ground when she waddled by and for all the fosters that came after her.

Honestly, I think I used up almost all of the trades I have to offer (both appropriate and non) in the name of homeless dogs with pointy ears.