• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 75 G Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhavalsp

Members
Hi,

I have a 75 G for sale. This tank has thick glass.

1. AC 110
1. Marineland 350
1. Under gravel filter
1. Lights shown in the picture
1. Marineland glass top

Lots of extras, gravel, stones, driftwoods, decor pieces and some really cool rocks.

Tank is in perfect condition without any scratches.It is cleaned and dried. Pictures were taken today.

Asking $300.

Thanks,

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Becca

Members
I bought it with same intention but it is just too big for my apartment. i dont think I can go more than 46G in my house.

Awww, but it fits PERFECTLY exactly where you have it (says the nut-job who had a 150 gallon in a 2 br condo)!

Freakgecko

Members
I have a 120, 75, 3x 20 longs, and a 10 in a 2-bed, 1-bath apartment lol I say keep it, other than that, I could offer $200 for the setup depending on your location, although I have a feeling that's too low of an offer, I'll put it out there in case you get desperate to sell

dhavalsp

Members
I was really hoping to get a little more than that. there is some good stuff in here. I will get in touch with you later next week if nothing works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.