• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank You CCA

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Yes, thank you to Amanda for her assistance as well.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

My first Aquamania. Brought my wife along. She even registered and had a great time. I got to engage some of the members on a different level...great people in the club. I will be back next year.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
My first Aquamania. Brought my wife along. She even registered and had a great time. I got to engage some of the members on a different level...great people in the club. I will be back next year.

I had a good time hanging out with you and the wife on Saturday, Jamie. Was great to meet you.

Keep in touch, brotherman. :happy0180:

Becca

Members
It was a fun time, and it's always fun to find out who is who :). Thanks, everyone, for making it another awesome event!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Thank you everyone.
We had a blast we would have loved to stay as lat sat as we did friday, but Susie got called in to work overnight.
Over all had a great time. Found out I have a brother in Tony we share lots of interests and hobbies. Hope you'll join us for brewfest. As well as all my other CCA family

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thank you everyone.
We had a blast we would have loved to stay as lat sat as we did friday, but Susie got called in to work overnight.
Over all had a great time. Found out I have a brother in Tony we share lots of interests and hobbies. Hope you'll join us for brewfest. As well as all my other CCA family

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cheers, Wil. Had quite an excellent time hanging out with you and Susie.

Thanks for all that awesome food you made on Friday. It was completely above and beyond the call of duty and I am positive that it helped a lot of folks that would have been otherwise hurting come late night. :)

PhilS

Members
I had such an awesome time! I learned so much and met some new people. Anthony is a fish bagging machine! Can't wait for next year!