• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sponsor's Trader Section

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
This section is designed so that Sponsors of the Capital Cichlid Association, Inc., would have an area to post any sales, specials, or general communications to our forum users as they see fit.

This section was located in the "Members Only" area of the forum, but it was felt that there would be more exposure to our sponsors here. This section is visable to "Users" as well as "Members".

Laxison

Members
This section is designed so that Sponsors of the Capital Cichlid Association, Inc., would have an area to post any sales, specials, or general communications to our forum users as they see fit.

This section was located in the "Members Only" area of the forum, but it was felt that there would be more exposure to our sponsors here. This section is visable to "Users" as well as "Members".[/b]

Really? Huh. I'm a member but, well, don't remember seeing this before! Well, I have a lot of reading to do through these pages! :rolleyes:

Laxison

Members
OK now that I look more I've seen most of these posts, but is this just a new section on the site?