• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Does anyone have any small driftwood for sale?

zackcrack00

Members
Hi Sydney! I have 2 peices one is very small, around 6" long, and one is about 1' 2" Long. I will post pictures when I can at my mom's house, most likely tomorrow if not tonight. Welcome to CCA!

Forester

Members
I have manzanita some small some large. I will post picks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zackcrack00

Members
Okay. I will post a pic of the two peices. Are you looking for for driftwood for the tank that is in your room, or did you set up another one?

zackcrack00

Members
Okay, here are the pics. The larger thicker one is 1' 2" exactly and would look GREAT in the tank. The other is about a foot (See picture) and would look good to.

zackcrack00

Members
Spell check corrected me. The last piece is the same exact piece as he first, just in different positions, and the ones in the middle are the exact same piece in different positions.

The little piece is $10, and the bigger thicker one for $20. $25 takes both pieces. I can bring them to the meeting in September, or we can arrange pickup next week or possibly Sunday.