• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

POTM MARCH 2010

VOTE FOR ONE

• PHOTO A

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • PHOTO B

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • PHOTO C

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
VOTE FOR ONE

A
newdiscusspawn.png

B
POTMmarch.jpg

C

ccaentry.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Small showing this month.

Did have 5 but
1 was not a Cichlid or Catfish and 1 was not a CCA member.
Lets have a bigger showing next month people.....

bschuhart

Members
I have a question. It seems that I always vote for the least popular pic. Are we voting for the fish or the creativiety of the shot?

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I vote for the one I like best, wether it be because the shot is crystal clear and really focused... or if it's because the picture captured a cool moment... I just vote for the one that I like the best when I look at em. Not sure if we are supposed to "grade" the photo's by certain criteria and vote accordingly but for me it's all about which one "I" like best. ;)

rsretep

Members
i wanted to enter a pic this month but ran into a problem...we got a computer virus and lost just about everything....what a drag

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
With these kinds of voting, it's always a popularity contest.

So far in the contests I haven't been able to look at one of the entries and know who's photo it is... I recognize my entries but thats it. :cool:

I even won once and I'm not at enough meetings and don't have enough posts to be "popular" within the club. My fish just happened to have the whitest teeth of all the entries that month :p

iamzrad

Members
So far in the contests I haven't been able to look at one of the entries and know who's photo it is... I recognize my entries but thats it. :cool:

I even won once and I'm not at enough meetings and don't have enough posts to be "popular" within the club. My fish just happened to have the whitest teeth of all the entries that month :p

Yeah, but by looking at pictures people post, you can make easy decisions which photo belongs to whom.
This month, I am sure I know all three entries. :wacko:

F8LBITE

Members

Youre pretty cool in my book, bro!!

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I took that as popularity of the fish. That's how it is on MFK. If you have a pbass you automatically win. Looks like A and C are going for a slugging match.

Davey_8313

Members
On MFK, if you're Chai, you win every time you enter, lol. I just usually vote for the nicest photo overall. I would enter if I could ever make it to a meeting. I need someone to ride along with, lol.

Jumbie

Members
LOL yeah eventually people start to figure out what fish you have lol. I always vote for the picture I like best. Either because of clarity, position, or situation whatever catches my eye I vote for regardless whose picture it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.