• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish order, want in?

olzkool

Members
This is not a group buy. I just happen to be getting more fish in next week. A company called "Layton Aquatics LLC" managed to find some stuff I have been looking for. I already made my order and figured if anyone needs anything and is close to me I can include it with my order as long as you pick them up quickly. I don't have the tank space to hold them for you. Small disclaimer. I don't really know this guy or his stock. I was referred by someone. I have talked to him several times and he seems good to go. I am not organizing this, not making any money, not responsible for your fish order, just merely helping out if anyone near me needs anything. His list is on facebook just search Layton aquatics. I can add them to my order and pick them up, then you can just come get them from me. I can pay for it and you just pay me on pick up. I don't want this to get complicated as I am just trying to help members out. My stuff will fit in one styro box and shipping usually is around $30 per box. You will have to pay your own shipping. I will probably be finalizing this Tomorrow or Sunday.

Last edited:

Ading522

Members
What are they specializing in? Looked them up online.. Can't find a stock list.

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

olzkool

Members
You have to go on the Facebook page and scroll down. You will see a post with march 1 update. Click read more. They don't have a ton. Nothing special. He was able to get me something I needed so I got some other things while I was at it.