• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group Buy for Dave's Rare Fish (Aquamania Delivery)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Dave Schumacher of Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish (www.davesfish.com) has generously offered to set up a group buy for Registered attendants of Aquamania. Dave is also including a 10% discount on his standard prices, as well as free shipping!

You must be a paid CCA member in good standing to participate in the group buy, and you must be a registered Aquamania attendant to pick up your fish. Please contact Dave directly via email (Daves@davesfish.com) or phone (210-599-9444) with questions as he may not be on the forum often.

Payment will be made directly to Dave, and fish can be picked up Saturday evening before the Rare Fish auction. If anyone has a credit with Dave, he can ship any fish with this order as well.

For updates on new arrivals, sign up for Dave's mailing list on his website.

Big Thanks to Dave for being an ongoing supporter of the CCA and its events!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Dave...and thanks for sponsoring Anton's CARES Talk at AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal)!

Matt

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I heard that Dave is getting a new shipment in this week, and will be updating his list soon. Be sure to check back, the best stuff goes fast!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
This group buy will be open to non-members, but the discount only applies for club members. Please contact me if you place an order and are not a CCA member.

chriscoli

Administrator
So, I got my minimum order in with Dave....of course, now I'm considering adding to it. How many of you are ordering, too? Whatcha getting???

I need some more Neochromis omnicaeruleus to round out my group.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I got my order in as well. Picking up a group of juvie pseudotropheus sp. perspicax orange caps. Always thought they looked cool. Hoping they will fit in well in my lone mbuna tank.

TovMahal

Members
I was thinking of adding a group of Vics to my mbuna tank (C. Zebroides Nkata Bay; Rusties; maingano).

Any suggestions, or am I asking for trouble. The other option is to add white labs.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I was thinking of adding a group of Vics to my mbuna tank (C. Zebroides Nkata Bay; Rusties; maingano).

Any suggestions, or am I asking for trouble. The other option is to add white labs.

What size tank? Dave is generally good about knowing what can mix well too, might be worth giving him a call.

Vics and mbuna can do okay together, given aggression level is similar and tank size is appropriate.

TovMahal

Members
What size tank? Dave is generally good about knowing what can mix well too, might be worth giving him a call.

Vics and mbuna can do okay together, given aggression level is similar and tank size is appropriate.

75g. Realized I forgot the size after I posted. I am going to give Dave a call, maybe he is there today.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I exchanged some emails with Dave last week. He was down with the flu for a few days, but should be back at the shop now.