• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wtb 65 gallon tank

juanke88

Members
So i realize i should have bought it at the auction yesterday, but wanted to see if anyone had a spare 65 gallon tank they wanted to sell? it turns out my fiance changed her mind and is fine with me getting a bigger tank haha

1badmarine

So i realize i should have bought it at the auction yesterday, but wanted to see if anyone had a spare 65 gallon tank they wanted to sell? it turns out my fiance changed her mind and is fine with me getting a bigger tank haha

I have a 65g acrylic for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

juanke88

Members
yeah I stopped by there today to see what they had, but I already have a very nice stained red oak stand and canopy. The only place i could find that had it was congressional aquarium for 189.95 which is a little out of my price range. what do yall think a good price is?

verbal

CCA Members
Did you try Tropical Lagoon? I remember their tank price being pretty reasonable for a 30 breeder.

juanke88

Members
ok thats a better price.Do you live near there? If I havent found one by then, ill definately take you up on that offer

juanke88

Members
I would ideally like to stay at or under 100$ if possible, which is why i was looking for a used tank. but I would take w1zard up on his offer if i cant find anything by next meeting.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Go Fish in Baltimore says aqueon is running specials on tanks. Maybe you should call Go Fish and see what they are charging.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App