• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Big, Peaceful Cichlid

JLW

CCA Members
I'm looking to add one more fish to a 180-G tank. Currently, it houses three silver dollars, two irridescent sharks, a big Syno. eupterus, and three fair sized parrots.

I'd like something that won't harm the other fish, but will be good sized and a lot of colour.

This tank is in a children's medical centre, and the fish in it need to be big and personable, something that the kids will really like. Any fish I purchase would be taken as a donation to them -- i.e., I won't get reimbursed for it -- so cheap would be nice. Maybe someone has something that has outgrown the tank, a fish that lost its mate, something like that?

I was thinking of something along the lines of a big Blue Acara, a Severus Cichlid, or even a Frontosa. Also, does not have to be a cichlid, if anyone has other big fish.

Drop me a PM if you've got anything.

Joshua.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
How about that

I have what turns out to be an extra male Geo. altifrons on the smallish side for the species but very mild-mannered. He misses you and needs a good home where he doesn't live in fear of his life/finnage.

And he would be free/ a donation by the way.

JLW

CCA Members
The altifrons would be a great choice.

I can't say that I've ever seen a Bacourti in the flesh. And Pearsi, not much more often than that. :p Are you offering them?

dogofwar

CCA Members
No - don't have either a bocouri or pearsi (I've kept both in the past, and I think several folks in the club keep them)

I'm happy to donate a 6-7" severum to the cause, though :)

Matt

246536-001.jpg