• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB River Rocks

Ading522

Members
Ufortunately i could not stay for the remaining lecture and auction last Saturday, who bought the river rocks? Can i buy the other pail from you?

JasonC

Members
Dont know where you are in MD, but the Stone Store in Glenn Burnie has a great selection of river rock. They sell both by the pound for the fancier stuff, and then by the ton in their bulk pits. If you take out of the bulk pits, depending on how much, they will often just let you walk with it since enough rock for a tank is not worth the time for them to calculate the price for something that is sold by the ton. The fancier stuff is by the pound, and is still a very reasonable price.

HTH

Leffler817

CCA Members
You could try some wild caught stones from your nearest drainage ditch. I know someone on the forum who scored a bunch of zebra rock.... Unless you live downtown and far away from nature-type settings. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
You could try some wild caught stones from your nearest drainage ditch. I know someone on the forum who scored a bunch of zebra rock.... Unless you live downtown and far away from nature-type settings. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Isn't that illegal? And trespassing of some sort? I mean its county property right?

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App