• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mixed African Tank

Lively

Members
I'm a picture taking fool today.

Hubby bought the Labs and the Acei last month at Petco - which was a good thing since the Cherry Red Zebra's were an "oops" on my part. For those who didn't see my post after that meeting - I heard "cherry red" and thought shrimp! Anyway - he thought it would be good for me to have some mouthbrooders to work with :)

I'm not sure who the seller was of the Zebra's but they are growing up fast and as you'll see from the pics, very pretty. I'm not feeding them much "prepared" food since the Endler tank is producing massive amounts of algae I just move the plants over - I had to edit out a couple of very healthy poops in a couple of the pics :D

The Labs:
DSC_2124.jpg

DSC_2140.jpg

The Acei:
DSC_2134.jpg

DSC_2135.jpg

Female?
DSC_2159.jpg

I love this shot!
DSC_2157.jpg

The Zebra's:
DSC_2117.jpg

DSC_2132.jpg

DSC_2148.jpg

Lively

Members
:blush: Thanks! I thought they were pretty, especially since they are petco fish (sans the Zebra's) I have too many darn windows in my house! I lost a couple of good shots because of glare from the windows.