• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WANTED!

Jefft

Members
My neighbor has started really enjoying my fish tanks and is eager to get his own 55 or larger tank started. SOOOOooo.. I am looking for 55 to 75 gallon full set up, at a good price. If you have something please give me a yell.

razor1914

Members
75 gallon tank

I'm in the process of upgrading my tank. I have a 75 gallon tank in great condition, it's my show tank.. I'm asking $250 for the set up.. I can email you some pictures later.

fischfan13

Banned
My neighbor has started really enjoying my fish tanks and is eager to get his own 55 or larger tank started. SOOOOooo.. I am looking for 55 to 75 gallon full set up, at a good price. If you have something please give me a yell.

Jeff, good luck with your search...but may I intervene with your threads?
On forums as busy as CCA it is usually better to "Title" your threads a little, maybe a lot, better.
Starting threads with the titles "Help" on the general forum or "Wanted" in the Classifieds should be entitled "Growth on Substrate" and "Looking for a 55/75g Setup".

Makes it easier for everyone.
Thanks.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Adding a location to your profile also helps folks a bunch....