• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Male african cichlids

leighn

Members
Hello, changing the direction of my male show tank a little bit and need to part with a few show males

Wild Petrochromis yellow moshi 7-8 inches dominant $100
F1 Petrochromis Red bulu 7-8 inches $75
Cyrtocara Moorii Blue dolphin 4-5 inches ( starting to show hump) $30
Nimbochromis Venustus 3 inches( have 3 to 4 of them) $15 each
Otopharynx lithobate Yellow blaze 3-4inches $40
Phenochilus tanania sapphire 7-8 inches $50 (also have a smaller one 3 inches for $25

Blue eyed Columbian pleco 15 inches. Absolute show stopper. I always get people asking and just in wow at the size and elegance of this fish. Asking 300 obo

For some reason I can't upload the pictures so just text me and I'll send them to you. Nate 240-229-7292. Thanks

leighn

Members
Some I'm pretty sure are but not 100% mostly because I have one 7 inch venustus that's the boss. But two or three due to growth rate and top fin turning colors time to time I'm betting are males. I don't know how to sex them if you do your more then welcome

leighn

Members
Wild Petrochromis yellow moshi 7-8 inches dominant $100
Cyrtocara Moorii Blue dolphin 4-5 inches ( starting to show hump) $30 SOLD
Nimbochromis Venustus 3 inches( have 2 of them left) $15 each
Otopharynx lithobate Yellow blaze 3-4inches $40
Phenochilus tanania sapphire 7-8 inches $50 (also have a smaller one 3 inches for $25

Blue eyed Columbian pleco 15 inches. Absolute show stopper. I always get people asking and just in wow at the size and elegance of this fish. Asking 300 obo

leighn

Members
Wild Petrochromis yellow moshi 7-8 inches $80
Nimbochromis Venustus 3 inches( have 2 of them) unsexed $15 each