• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Peacocks,Haps, Mbuna, Victorian fish for sale

Ading522

Members
Thanks for the nice looking fish Aldrich. They are going to look great in my new 130g .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Welcome Eric! It was nice to meet you.. Come to the meetings sometime..give them a nice home for me.. I'm glad its someone who shares the hobby..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Frank. Thanks for coming over..I'll try to see your setup sometime.. Give those guys a good home for me... Fish left will be updated today.. Thanks to all.

frankoq

Members
Frank. Thanks for coming over..I'll try to see your setup sometime.. Give those guys a good home for me... Fish left will be updated today.. Thanks to all.

Nice to meet you Aldrich!
Your fish were the first 2 to jump in the 180.
They look happy in that much space.
But tonight or tomorrow, the 90G gang jumps in so I hope they all get along.

frankoq

Members

We live close. You're welcome to come over and checkout my tank.
Just let me know. I also need to return the bucket. :D

Ading522

Members
BUMP..

Red fin borleyi ( this guy is still silver ) 3.5" $10
Albino eureka red females 3" $10
Sub Dom taiwan reef 4.5" $15 (finally healed of cloudy eye)
4 frontosas still available.. 3-4" $20 each ( i believe 2 m 2 f) but will vent for sure..

Localzoo

Board of Directors
BUMP..

Red fin borleyi ( this guy is still silver ) 3.5" $10
Albino eureka red females 3" $10
Sub Dom taiwan reef 4.5" $15 (finally healed of cloudy eye)
4 frontosas still available.. 3-4" $20 each ( i believe 2 m 2 f) but will vent for sure..

Hey red fin jumped up in price? Do u know if its a male ?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
yup.. because he isnt sick anymore.. and with most of the big fish out, i am betting he will be coming up the pecking order as well..

Ading522

Members
Bump for frontosas..red fin and treef pending pickup.. 4 frontosas 3-4" range $25 each..Burundi 6 stripe type..