• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who can guess where I went today?!

iamzrad

Members
Here's a small teaser picture.

125188288.jpg

*Tons of pictures to follow. :wub:

Jumbie

Members
Chicago!!! My friends move to Chicago two years ago and they have some pictures of them in front of the building and some nice shots of the fish. How was it? They keep trying to get me to come up and see them bribing me with the aquarium lo.

iamzrad

Members
Chicago!!! My friends move to Chicago two years ago and they have some pictures of them in front of the building and some nice shots of the fish. How was it? They keep trying to get me to come up and see them bribing me with the aquarium lo.

Indeed. Granted, I only have 3 aquariums to compare to (Baltimore, DC and now Chicago). Chicago one is def. the best out of the three. So much more variety (and they had all 3 lakes!).
Next stop, Georgia Aquarium. :)
*I'll hopefully have all my pictures up tonight from editing. :D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Awesome Phil! Glad you had fun.

I've been to the Georgia Aquarium, Monteray Bay and Waikiki, but I've heard the Shed tops them all. Can't wait to see pics! :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I agree that the Shedd is one of the best.
Been to around 7 or so and that ranks right up there.

Josh, you guys are driving right past Chicago in 2 weeks.

iamzrad

Members
I agree that the Shedd is one of the best.
Been to around 7 or so and that ranks right up there.

Josh, you guys are driving right past Chicago in 2 weeks.

It was a nice site. The variety is what I really liked about it. Also some 3-4' Sturgeons and a pair of 5-6' Arapaima's was also a nice touch! :D

Funny thing is, I was in Milwaukee, 2 weeks ahead of schedule, even though I'm not going to the ACA :blush:

Spine

Members
Lol, don't be so hard on the Jersey lad. Can't wait to see pictures Maybe we should stop an see it in person on the way up to ACA.