• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT NLS Large Fish Formula

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have a brand new bucket of NLS Large Fish Formula 3mm pellets that I purchased at AM2. The pellets are a bit too big for a lot of the fish that I have since moving out most of my large fish. Anyone want to trade half a bucket of 3mm for half a bucket of 1mm NLS?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
In that case I would just used my leather man or multi tool and break the pellets into smaller bite size chunks. But then again I only have 6 tanks so can't imagine trying to do that for more tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The 3mm is just a bit too large for 2-3" fish. They end up making a mess of it and wasting more food than I'd like.

It's a brand new bucket - haven't even opened it yet.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
The 3mm is just a bit too large for 2-3" fish. They end up making a mess of it and wasting more food than I'd like.

It's a brand new bucket - haven't even opened it yet.

What fish? My Mbuna nibble up large homemade food mixed with kens pellets and the peacocks love shoveling/sifting through the sand later when they want a snack. lol!
The angels I got from Doug eat like pigs they steal algea wafers from the plecos. So dep on how much of a fat a** your fish can be. I guess mine act like I starve them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
All New World cichlids. I have some 3mm pellets that I fed last night. They munch and chew on them just fine, it just leaves a lot of particles in the water column that aren't getting consumed.