• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Proven Parent Raising ARSG Discus pair

Hicgup

Members
I have a proven parent raisng pair of Albinbo red spotted green discus for sale for $300. Please note Albino fry are a little bit trickier to raise than normal eye colored discus, (supposedly they have a harder time seeing their parents to eat their slime), but this pair produces regular spawns (more reg. than my pigeon blood pair) about every 10 days if you foster the eggs or fry out, with decent fertility. If you are happy with smaller numbers of quarter size fry (a few dozen) with less frequent spawns I have had good success just letting the parents raise them themselves. Please note this is half or less than what this pair is worth/what I paid for them, but need to make room/ time for other projects. This pair would look awesome in a tank even if you have no interest in breeding them. Please note; I will consider trades or partial trades for a chiller or proven pairs of angels, or other awesome cichlids. I can send pictures by email, and may be able to deliver.

Hicgup

Members
Some older, poor quality pics. These do not do the fish justice. They are stunners in person. About 5 inches.

318979_2414256074131_1183189501_33006306_5307867_n[1].jpg

discus 034.jpg