• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pristine Aquariums - Retail Store Coming Soon

Hi everyone,

As Pat has already mentioned, I am excited to announce that PRISTINE AQUARIUMS will be coming soon (mid to late June 2008) in Alexandria, VA. I want to welcome you all to the store and visit as this will be a store not to be missed. We have new custom made systems to house all our freshwater & saltwater fish & other livestock...nothing like it around the northern Va area.

356 South Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304 (in the same shopping center as The Home Depot).

I will keep you all up to date and hope to see you out at the store sometime soon. I personally love African Cichlids and have been breeding a lot of them for many years (peacocks in the past and currently Dolphins & Burundi Frontosa - 6 stripe, I have many others but not yet breeding). But with the store, my time has been taken...

Feel free to ask/suggest and I'll do my best to respond. You can also visit my website at www.pristineaquariums.com

Thanks,
Phillip

Artee

Members
Hey Philip.

You finally did it, still have the business card you gave me from 3-4 years ago.

Congratulations !

keep in touch.

Robert