• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Avatar Joins CCA's All-time Top 10 Posters

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Congrats to Samuel for moving into the top 10 CCA posters!

We are all sorry to see you go.

(BTW, you can check the overall list by going to the Quick Links tab at the top of the page and choosing Top Posters)

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Congrats, Sam! Perhaps there is someone who may not be sad to see you go, but I am not him. You have done a lot for our CCA. You have always been true to who you are, regardless of how others may view you and continuously go out of your way for others. I greatly respect you for that.

YSS

Members
Sam may be top 10 in quantity, but he is no doubt way higher on the list when it comes to the quality of his posting. I only met Sam a handful of times, but Sam is a great person doing great work for this planet and fellow mankind. Best of luck, Sam!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sam may be top 10 in quantity, but he is no doubt way higher on the list when it comes to the quality of his posting. I only met Sam a handful of times, but Sam is a great person doing great work for this planet and fellow mankind. Best of luck, Sam!

I couldn't have said it better myself, Yun.

I've honestly never known anyone in my life quite like that guy.

I'm proud to call Sam a friend.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Now that Sam's list of sale items is shrinking rapidly, it's making me realize he really is leaving. He will be missed greatly here. Hope he passes this way again.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Shucks

Soon there'll be naught left to show for years of aquatic compulsion save opinions - and hopefully generations of small and mellow cichlids, etc., maybe a plethora of water sprite.

But as the sages (at least the truly wise ones) say: "Spawn 'til you die".

:party0007:

YSS

Members
I did a quick google search on Sam and all I can say is that it was an honor to have made your acquaintance, Sam. One day, I hope to make a small difference in the world we live in and you have made so many. Best of luck in your next endeavor! I know it will be something magnificent!!! You are a good man, Sam, and I am truly glad that our paths crossed albeit a brief one. Take care my friend!