• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1000 or more club is huge

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Just checked and we have 42 people with 1000 posts or more.
There are 2 more that could get to that point any day now.
You guys sure talk / type a lot. LOL

dogofwar

CCA Members
I think we're the most active fish forum this side of MFK... certainly the most active cichlid club forum!

Keep up the good work, everyone :)

Matt

YSS

Members
Cichlid-forum.com is huge. I was a there quite a bit many years ago until I found CCA. Simplydiscus.com is also pretty active. But for a local club, I don't think CCA can be beat. We have one awesome club!

zackcrack00

Members
Cichlid-forum.com is huge. I was a there quite a bit many years ago until I found CCA. Simplydiscus.com is also pretty active. But for a local club, I don't think CCA can be beat. We have one awesome club!

+1,000,000!!!!! You guys have NO IDEA how long I looked for a Local Fish Club. I was just lucky to stumble upon the best, I guess! :D Thanks to everyone who makes this club what it is!

dogofwar

CCA Members
You're right - cichlid-forum.com is probably bigger... but they're not a club!

Matt

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
This forum is def the place to be.
In another month or 2 we will hit 175000 posts.
November was great. December is good but we always slow down around the holidays on posts.

Keep it going.

Ading522

Members
I think we're the most active fish forum this side of MFK... certainly the most active cichlid club forum!

Keep up the good work, everyone :)

Matt

correction .. maybe you mean "addictive" ? lol.. this forum is the first thing i check when i get up , and the last before hitting the bed.. of course, numerous browsing throughout the day.. ive learned alot from the forum, would definitely keep "browsing" for life!