• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Poll: How many posts per page?

How many posts per page do you prefer?

• 10 (as is)

Votes: 10 43.5%

Votes: 6 26.1%

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

YSS

Members
Just wondering. I prefer at least 15 posts per page or even 20. Am I the only one here?

F8LBITE

Members
Not a big deal to me either way but I dont mind scrolling down the same page to read 20 or so posts.

maddog10

Members
Doesn't matter much to me. The only problem I see is load time on a thread with a lot of posts with photos. Some folks still have slow connections. If a page doesn't load quickly, I get impatient and I have cable.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thats one of the main reasons I went with 10.

Plus I hate scrolling back up through 10 to get to the top as it is. 15 or more would kill me.

Can we add page change to the bottom of the page as well as the top to negate the need to scroll? I know they have that on several other forums that I am on.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There is a page turn at the bottom of the pages but I do have a "top" that I want at the bottom. Its on my list with about 20 other items yet.

Heck even MFK is 10 per page. You don't mess with success.

There is a page turn at the bottom of the pages but I do have a "top" that I want at the bottom. Its on my list with about 20 other items yet.

Heck even MFK is 10 per page. You don't mess with success.
Agree %100. If it aint broke don't fix it. Like my dad says, "Keep it simple stupid"

YSS

Members
Ha, ha, I wanted to bring this old thread up as I noticed that the post count per page went up from 10 to 20 (it's probably been like that for the last few months). Just wondering who decided to go with 20 and why. :)

verbal

CCA Members
I think with more people posting from mobile devices(on any forum), responses probably tend to be shorter and more frequent on average.