• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Christmas Fulu

Jay

CCA Members
I am selling my remaining group (Group: One 3.5" male, One 3" part color male, four 3" males, one 2.5" female) of Christmas Fulu that I got from Dave's Rare fish. They are available on line at www.cichlidsare special.com for $84.00 if you did not purchase from me before or $77.00 if you purchased fish from me and are a discount club member on my site. I can deliver them to Aqua Mania 3 MarKet Place on March 1 to save you shipping as well. For that option, choose Local Pick UP CCA and put a note in the comments that you want these fish delivered to Aqua Mania Market Place on March 1.

I am hoping that some one from the club gets theses fish, has better success spawning them than I had, and is able to spread the fry.

This fish is a C.A.R.E.S. program fish.

Jay

lkelly

Members
Jay, I'd be interested in your female. Let me know if you want to part out. A group with that heavy M/F ratio is a challenge (from first hand experience).