• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2015 Photo of the Year Winner

Hannibal

Members
Congratulations to Dhaval (dhavalsp)!

Thank you for entering your beautiful picture! I hope to have your prize by the February meeting as it will not be ready by this Saturday. I will however post a picture of it here once I get it back!

Dhaval's winning picture

h1celA4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

dhavalsp

Members
Thanks everyone for voting.

Yun, surprisingly, they are from someone you pointed me to - Don. They were bred from red turq and tefe. They were about 10-11 months at 5.5-6 inches when this pic was taken. Sold them couple of months back (kick myself everyday for doing so, but they are doing really well in someones 265G so good for them)

YSS

Members
Thanks everyone for voting.

Yun, surprisingly, they are from someone you pointed me to - Don. They were bred from red turq and tefe. They were about 10-11 months at 5.5-6 inches when this pic was taken. Sold them couple of months back (kick myself everyday for doing so, but they are doing really well in someones 265G so good for them)

I see. You did a great job raising them. Ha ha, I wish they were in my 265G. :)

Hannibal

Members
Just wanted to share what the award for Photo of the year looks like.

Enjoy your hand painted, one of a kind fish bowl Dhaval!!

DZuPzKR.jpg