• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA FFL 2013 - WOW!

mrkillie

Members
Great league this year. Talk about PARITY! It seems that every single position changes every week. I went from the #5 seed to the #1 seed in one week, then went from #1 down to #4 the next. Lots of teams in the .500 range. We'll see how injuries and weather affect everyone from here on out.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm just frustrated that I have the highest point total of ANY team, but I've only managed to win 5 games. How does that work?

verbal

CCA Members
I'm just frustrated that I have the highest point total of ANY team, but I've only managed to win 5 games. How does that work?

You have to work on your "fantasy football defense" j/k

It definitely has been a crazy season. Very close in the league.

mrkillie

Members

I feel ya man! That happened to me 2 years ago...had the 2nd or 3rd most points every week, but always played the teams with the 2nd or most points every week. Very frustrating!!!