• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Vaporizer ?

manbern

Members
Fellow vaper here! I haven't been vaping long (since June 2014), but since I've started, I have had ZERO cravings for cigarettes! I was never that big of a smoker to begin with. If no one bummed smokes off me, I could make a pack last almost 3 days. I'm vaping 6mg nicotine liquids. And I like to support local vape businesses, so having said that, I want to send a shout out to Bumble Bee Vapor, based out of DC! They don't have a vast selection of flavors, but every one I have tried so far, taste great! My personal favorites from them are Monkey Truffle (banana w/milk chocolate) and Black Magic (dark chocolate fudge brownie w/coffee and caramel)! And the best part is, that you can use it from the first day you buy it! No need for steeping! And the longer you have the bottle, the better and more complex the taste gets!

I also like to buy my liquids from Potomac Vapor in Woodbridge, VA. They have their own line of juices too, but I need to vape what I currently have in stock before I decide to buy some more. My wife wouldn't appreciate all my vaping stuff to take up all the space in the house, lol!

Yeah I like potomac, too. I stop in there once or twice a week to see what's up. I'm hoping they'll get the ipv3 in soon, may have to upgrade!

frkyltn

Members
I'm in Lorton, will have to check out Potomac, I need an upgrade..Tabacco World sux as for oils, but its the closest to me that has more to choose from..they do have some nice cigars though

manbern

Members
I've been using tanks so far (nautilus, aerotanks,etc), but I'm thinking about getting into "dripping" with rebuildable atomizers. And Potomac Vapor has "build nights" every Friday. Not sure if they have "build nights for newbies" (lol), but next time I buy some juice, I'll ask.

You'll get set up there. Go with a mutationX dripper. Vapewell is deep, nice open posts, and the airflow is insane. Also it's an authentic that won't break the bank.

frkyltn

Members
I've been using tanks so far (nautilus, aerotanks,etc), but I'm thinking about getting into "dripping" with rebuildable atomizers. And Potomac Vapor has "build nights" every Friday. Not sure if they have "build nights for newbies" (lol), but next time I buy some juice, I'll ask.

Lol...after 18 years of newports, don't mind being a newbie..Lol...I'm just glad I made the switch to vaping

Well I get a buddy deal at VAPE NOVA, but I think retail for ipv2 is about $120. Pat gives 10% military discount, he'd probably extend that (if you aren't military) if you tell him Eric the Ricer sent you.

If you aren't sub ohming or rebuilding yourself (RDA/RBA) box mods are a little overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

frkyltn

Members
Well I get a buddy deal at VAPE NOVA, but I think retail for ipv2 is about $120. Pat gives 10% military discount, he'd probably extend that (if you aren't military) if you tell him Eric the Ricer sent you.

If you aren't sub ohming or rebuilding yourself (RDA/RBA) box mods are a little overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

oh ok..wow and I thought the $45 I paid for my "Vapage U-Turn" was a lil much..but I do need an upgrade.its my second one..I burned the first one out quick but this one has done me well..that pic i posted is wrong pic of what I have...not military but Fed Gov. any chance on discount there? lol..but yeah only been vaping for about 7 months, I'll have to research youtube on the rebuilding..

Jmty

Members
haha i saw the title and said hmmm on a fish room /what for,silly me i quit too long ago haha

oh ok..wow and I thought the $45 I paid for my "Vapage U-Turn" was a lil much..but I do need an upgrade.its my second one..I burned the first one out quick but this one has done me well..that pic i posted is wrong pic of what I have...not military but Fed Gov. any chance on discount there? lol..but yeah only been vaping for about 7 months, I'll have to research youtube on the rebuilding..

Just show him you cac you should be good to go brother.

TMSB805

Members
Been vaping for a little over a year. I use the volcano ecig. Hawaii based company. They've got a blue water punch flavor that I like.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm just using the Kanger Mini Protank 2 with the Ego Twist batteries. Don't get huge smoke from it, but it's convenient and discreet.

I get stuff mostly on-line (shout out to Mt Baker Vapor), but have stopped at Bethesda Vapor, down the street from my work. Decent shop with good juice, but being in Bethesda, their prices on hardware are a bit on the steep side.

frkyltn

Members
I'm just using the Kanger Mini Protank 2 with the Ego Twist batteries. Don't get huge smoke from it, but it's convenient and discreet.

I get stuff mostly on-line (shout out to Mt Baker Vapor), but have stopped at Bethesda Vapor, down the street from my work. Decent shop with good juice, but being in Bethesda, their prices on hardware are a bit on the steep side.
oh I can imagine the prices out in Bethesda!