• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Money!

Becca

Members
Before anyone asks, I am not running these studies. You will have to use the contact info below to ask questions about them. I cannot answer your questions because these are not studies I work on.

Adults and Adolescents Needed for 1-Hour Interview – Receive $75 and $30, Respectively
Westat is looking for adults and their adolescent children (aged 12-17) to discuss tobacco-related survey questions and how easy they are to answer. The interview will take about an hour and will be held at Westat’s offices in Rockville. Parent and child interviews will be conducted separately but will be held at the same time. Adolescents will receive $30 cash, and parents will receive $75 cash. Westat employees are not eligible, but friends and extended family members may volunteer.

If you are interested in participating, call toll-free 1-855-630-4367. In your message, specify that you are calling about the PATH tobacco study and provide your name, phone number, and a time when you can be reached.

Study Needs Adults Over 50 Who Have Lived with Parent or Adult Child – Receive $50
A Westat project is recruiting adults over age 50 for an in-person interview. Participants will talk about some questions to be used on a survey about health, aging, and retirement. Eligible volunteers must have either (1) lived with their parent (or a parent-in-law) at some point after becoming an adult or (2) lived with their child at some point after the child became an adult and moved away from home. The interviews will be conducted at Westat in Rockville in early February. Those who complete the interview will receive $50 cash. Friends and family of Westat employees are eligible to participate. Interested individuals should call 888-963-5578, indicate that they are calling about the SHARE 2 Study, and provide their name, phone number, and a time when they can be reached.