• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stuff, fish & plants for sale or trade

ddavila06

Members
Finally finished with the move, just reset the 75 in the new place and have a lot of things to sell. will consider trading also

48 inch 3 bulb Catalina T5 HO light fixture, in very good shape, I believe I have three used bulbs that still work to go with it. $80

3 ekomixo automatic fish feeders, worth ~$30 brand new, these are brand new!! $15

Aqueon filter, used about six months, run great! $15? not sure the size, seems to be for 30-40 gallon tanks, can't find exact model on it!!

4 C118, Aspidoras sp Senger, http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/spe ... es_id=1145 , $20, might have more than 4..hard to tell w the plants, seems like a girl and 3 boys so far :)

about 6 or 8 (need to count :p ) Aspidoras Spilotus, C125, $30 http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/spe ... es_id=1897

Tiger Vallisnerias, sm/md/loads! $5 for 10 plants

Bundle of Narrow leaf java fern, not all that is pictured, but it does come from that bunch, $10

medium Echinodorus Argentinensis, Argentine sword. Easy,gets large, likes a rich substrate or root tabs $6 (see momma sword sticking out of the 75 gallon tank)

nymphoides sp ,a few plants $6

Will consider trading for shrimps

Will update soon

first come first serve,pick up in burke va, I can ship plants but keep the weather in mind..I won't ship large items, sorry.

526 (800x600).jpg

aqueon filter.jpg

DSCN1594 (507x800).jpg

DSCN1595 (600x800).jpg

DSCN1720 (800x465).jpg

DSCN1728 (800x600).jpg

hydor ekomixo (800x450).jpg

DSCN1719 (800x613).jpg

20131111_134340 (600x800).jpg

Last edited:

Forester

Members
I'm interested in the Java Fern and the T5 but cannot get down there to pick them up. If they can get the GWAPA meeting or the CCA meeting then I'd take em.

Anybody going to a meeting and is near him?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ddavila06

Members
I'm interested in the Java Fern and the T5 but cannot get down there to pick them up. If they can get the GWAPA meeting or the CCA meeting then I'd take em.

Anybody going to a meeting and is near him?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I am not 100% for the meeting, but the topic interests me. I will try.

Howie, I got ur pm, This sunday should be fine, let me know if anything changes

halak

Members
I'm interested in the Aspidoras types and will be at the GWAPA meeting. Let me know if you come for sure, and then we can talk.

ddavila06

Members
UPDATE/ADDING MORE STUFF

can deliver to Josh's house, GWAPA meeting coming up on january 23rd.

PENDING TO LUCAS---48 inch 3 bulb Catalina T5 HO light fixture, in very good shape, I believe I have three used bulbs that still work to go with it. $80

3 ekomixo automatic fish feeders, worth ~$30 brand new, these are brand new!! $15

Aqueon filter, used about six months, run great! $15? not sure the size, seems to be for 30-40 gallon tanks, can't find exact model on it!!

PENDING TO VIKTOR---4 C118, Aspidoras sp Senger, http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/spe ... es_id=1145 , $20, might have more than 4..hard to tell w the plants, seems like a girl and 3 boys so far :)

PENDING TO VIKTOR---about 6 or 8 (need to count :p ) Aspidoras Spilotus, C125, $30 http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/spe ... es_id=1897

PENDING TO LUCAS---Bundle of Narrow leaf java fern, not all that is pictured, but it does come from that bunch, $10

medium Echinodorus Argentinensis, Argentine sword. Easy,gets large, likes a rich substrate or root tabs $6 (see momma sword sticking out of the 75 gallon tank)

nymphoides sp ,a few plants $6 THEY MELTED, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

ADD:

2 normal bushy nose plecos $8

1 albino longfin bushy nose pleco,$10

2 assassin snails, take them..

1 nerite snail, take it

MTS, lots, food for ur loach? take them

Hydor mini heater, $5

Hydor mini heater (round one) $8

small HOB filter w plenty of replacements, has no top cover, works fine, $make offer

eco air pump, best pump brand out there! overkill for me now that I finished moving and resetting and downsized so much...$16

Aqueon pro heater, 250w, worked on my 75 last year..$16

HDX sm clamps,good for holding tubes, etc around the fishroom, trade me something..free if u need a few :D

broken koralia powerhead, (broke where it connects to the thingy that turns, free for parts?

Will update soon

first come first serve,pick up in burke va, I can ship plants but keep the weather in mind..I won't ship large items, sorry.[/QUOTE]

20160115_185958.jpg

20160115_185952.jpg

20160115_185803.jpg

20160115_185828.jpg

20160115_185738.jpg

20160115_185728.jpg

20160115_185719.jpg

Last edited:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be interested in the spring clamp set, but won't be able to make the GWAPA meeting. I'm sure I can find something in trade if you can make the February meeting.

halak

Members
Sorry, Damian, I would like the 2 assassin snails and the nerite snail. I did not see that you listed MT snails, as well; I do not want those. Thanks.

ddavila06

Members
hey everyone! did you survive the storm? I'm glad we didn't loose power and that the snow has been taken off the main road!!

here is an update to everything i have, prices negotiable some,

can deliver to Josh's house, GWAPA meeting coming up next saturday.

48 inch 3 bulb Catalina T5 HO light fixture, in very good shape, I believe I have three used bulbs that still work to go with it. $80

3 ekomixo automatic fish feeders, worth ~$30 brand new, these are brand new!! $15 ea

PENDING TO VIKTOR---4 C118, Aspidoras sp Senger, http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/spe ... es_id=1145 , $20, might have more than 4..hard to tell w the plants, seems like a girl and 3 boys so far :)

PENDING TO VIKTOR---about 6 or 8 (need to count :p ) Aspidoras Spilotus, C125, $30 http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/spe ... es_id=1897

PENDING TO LUCAS---Bundle of Narrow leaf java fern, not all that is pictured, but it does come from that bunch, $10

Echinodorus sp Jaguar, less common sword that has beautiful red/marrow pattern mixed with green, $10 med plantlet

VIKTOR'S 2 assassin snails, take them..

VIKTOR'S 1 nerite snail, take it

MTS, lots, food for ur loach? take them

Hydor mini heater, $5

Hydor mini heater (round one) $8

small HOB filter w plenty of replacements, has no top cover, works fine, $make offer

eco air pump, best pump brand out there! overkill for me now that I finished moving and resetting and downsized so much...$16

Aqueon pro heater, 250w, worked on my 75 last year..$16

HDX sm clamps,good for holding tubes, etc around the fishroom, trade me something..free if u need a few :D

broken koralia powerhead, (broke where it connects to the thingy that turns, free for parts?

DISCUS&AFRICANS, if i see you around ur welcome to the clamps

LOCALZOO, Viktor does want those snails. sorry :(

Will update soon

first come first serve,pick up in burke va, I can ship plants but keep the weather in mind..I won't ship large items, sorry.

DSCN1724 (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members
update

here is an update to everything i have, prices negotiable some,

can deliver to Josh's house, GWAPA meeting coming up next saturday or PVAS the one after

48inch T5NO Coralife Aqualight,2 bulb light fixture, working and in great shape, but after i downsized my fishroom I no longer have use for it. one blue bulb one normal bulb $40

SOLD----medium Echinodorus Argentinensis, Argentine sword. Easy,gets large, likes a rich substrate or root tabs $6 (see momma sword sticking out of the 75 gallon tank)

Echinodorus sp Jaguar, less common sword that has beautiful red/marrow pattern mixed with green, $10 med plantlet

VIKTOR'S 2 assassin snails, take them..

VIKTOR'S 1 nerite snail, take it

PENDING FOR PVAS---Hydor mini heater, $5

PENDING FOR PVAS----Hydor mini heater (round one) $8

PENDING FORPVAS----Aqueon pro heater, 250w, worked on my 75 last year..$16

DISCUS&AFRICANS, if i see you around ur welcome to the clamps

LOCALZOO, Viktor does want those snails. sorry :(

Will update soon

first come first serve,pick up in burke va, I can ship plants but keep the weather in mind..I won't ship large items, sorry.[/QUOTE]