• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tanganyikan Fish, Tanks, & Equipment

Travis

Members
I'm moving soon and looking to liquidate my fish, tanks, and equipment. Ideally I would like to sell everything together, but will split things up if the fish go first as I have no way to house them without my current equipment.

Tanks:
125g AGA (~5 y/o), comes with metal stand, glass tops (one of the three tops has a broken corner but still fully functional), x2 36" cheap t5 lights.

33g Long (48x12x12), comes with metal stand, and cheap t5 lights.

2.5g, comes with class top and cheap power compact light.

Equipment:
x1 Eheim Classic 2217 and x1 Eheim Classic 2215.

x2 Ecotech Vortech MP10w with EcoSmart Drivers

Fish:
Cyprichromis leptosoma Kerenge Island ~16 breeding group, yellow and blue tailed males. It's difficult to count how many I have, but this is a prolific group of fish, rarely without a holding female. Some are a little nipped up by the kendalli, but are otherwise healthy.

Altolamprologus calvus: 1 Male and 1 Female "inkfin", 1 Male Nkamba Bay ''Yellow'

Ectodus descampsii: 1 male

Eretmodus blue spot goby: 1

Lepidiolamprologus kendalli : x2

I'm located in NW Washington, DC and am able to help load the heavier items, but have no way to deliver items, so pickup only. I'm not super concerned about prices so make me a fair offer(s).

I also have a bunch of large rocks, sand, and some other misc items that I'll throw in.

Travis

Members
All the fish are between 3-5 years old, so full size. I honestly don't know how much the fish or tanks are worth.

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Might be interested in the cyps as well, could also possibly split them with Christine. I Work in DC and am also only 35 mins away.

Travis

Members
33g tank, stand, and light - how about $50?

MP10s look to be going for 125.00 on eBay - how about $100 each?

Tom's Tanganyikans is selling Kerenges for $22 each - make me an offer on the group.

He is also selling 2.5" Calvus for $24.00 - how about $60 for all 3 (males are well over 2.5")

F8LBITE

Members
Hi. Add me to to the Calvus list if all else falls through. I also want the Goby. What Ph do you keep these guys at? Anything special about your water conditions?