• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Angel fish spawned, now what?

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have a little breeder box I can put them in. I was just scared scraping them off would harm the eggs. I have a few things I could try scraping them off with. Any suggestions?
I would try a raser blade or one of those raser-blade-like algae scrapers. You might damage the majority but i honestly dont know a much better way.
Plus, angelfish eggs are pretty tough as far as cichlid eggs go (or so i've heard)
Good luck
Did the second pair already lay eggs to?

Yah, Im really happy with them

Angelote

Members
It must be the season for Angel's, I just did a water change yesterday and saw eggs in the crevice of the glass. I don't know if they survived, but next time I'll try scraping off; I have a 5 gallon tank running now. Good luck!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks guys! Both batches didnt make it but hey, if they spawn once, they'll probably spawn again

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
They spawned again, and again! I love these guys
The first spawn is in some methalyn blue but the second isnt being fertilized by male so I'll let the female who layed them eat them
IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg