• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stuff, fish & plants for sale or trade

Termato

Board of Directors
Flat rate shipping will get to you on the next day from VA to Frederick. Should be fine with a heat pack. I'd mail it today though just to be safe or wait until Monday.

That tiger val...I want it but I can't put it anywhere right now.

ddavila06

Members
Flat rate shipping will get to you on the next day from VA to Frederick. Should be fine with a heat pack. I'd mail it today though just to be safe or wait until Monday.

That tiger val...I want it but I can't put it anywhere right now.

Yeah, flat rate most like will deliver in a day within the area. I have vallisnerias left if anyone is interested. I have had excellent luck shipping saturday for minday delivery. Lmk

ddavila06

Members
here is an update, not much left, pvas delivery possible!

48inch T5NO Coralife Aqualight,2 bulb light fixture, working and in great shape, but after i downsized my fishroom I no longer have use for it. one blue bulb one normal bulb $40

48 inch 3 bulb Catalina T5 HO light fixture, in very good shape, I believe I have three used bulbs that still work to go with it. $80

Echinodorus sp Jaguar, less common sword that has beautiful red/marrow pattern mixed with green, $10 med plantlet

small HOB filter w plenty of replacements, has no top cover, works fine, $make offer

eco air pump, best pump brand out there! overkill for me now that I finished moving and resetting and downsized so much...$16

HDX sm clamps,good for holding tubes, etc around the fishroom, trade me something..free if u need a few

pick ups welcome, trade or partial trades possible, thank you

I'm interested in the sword plant if u still have it in a week when I get payed. And interested in checking out anything else just to poke around. I'm close by in fairfax right nxt to the Inova hospital. I will check back when I have more mula =(

ddavila06

Members
I'm interested in the sword plant if u still have it in a week when I get payed. And interested in checking out anything else just to poke around. I'm close by in fairfax right nxt to the Inova hospital. I will check back when I have more mula =(

I have like 2 or three, sono worries :p lmk when you want to drop by